“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Sunday, June 7, 2009

Photo Collage Frame

I know you all have seen these before, but I wanted to share my version.
I found this old frame and it just screamed that it wanted to hold my photos I recieve from friends and family. I used a heavy piece of cardboard covered it first with quilt batting and then with the red fabric. I went to my trim stash and pulled out all my black stuff, ribbon, ric rac, pufffy yarn and criss crossed and overlaping.
Added a variety of black buttons It is kinda cool even with out the photos! Underneath is a hymnal rack I found at an antique mall somewhere on our travels, added other fun stuff in red and blue.

1 comment:

  1. I have seen many of these over the years, but this is by far the most amazing and the ONLY one I've ever seen that I would actually have in my home. You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10