“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Window Collage

I made 6 collages and put then in the Window panes. The old photos are all relatives, I am in the pane that says pink, my Mom and Dad are above me them my grandma and her little brother, my Aunt and Uncle and below them is my Great Aunt and the last one is unknown, but it was in a bunch of family photos from my grandfathers estate. The little girl is holding a cat.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely adore your blog, how wonderfully creative you are!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this idea. Haven't seen anything like it before.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this! I have an old window, with four panes. I think that I will make collages of each of my three kids and me (I'm divorced!). What a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10