“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Thursday, June 11, 2009

Western Wreath

I made this a couple of years ago after seeing something similar at an antique mall. I also call this a memory wreath because most of the items were mine when I was younger, when we had horses.



I had a bunch of these horse fiqurines on my dresser as a child.


A curry comb used to brush out horses mane and tail.



A post card I wish it were me! I should really find a photo of me on my horse and put it here.




My old belt, I am so glad I kept it all these years!




Here it is on the wall along with a Dr. Pepper sign, the reason for the colors I choose.

2 comments:

  1. I never would have thought to use a belt on a wreath! The whole effect is charming!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10