“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Monday, August 3, 2009

Time For Tea

Here is a simple and fun project. It is a take on the garden totems people have been making. A great way to use a teapot with no lid! The bottom is just a saucer, then the teapot, an inverted bowl, another small saucer, and the last is a cup. The cup is from an old potpourri burner. Then I added the lace bow and a spoon and a vintage pin, silk daisy and a candle,( I only had green) white would be best.

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I may have to try this with my old (lidless) teapot. If I can find it, that is. And while a white candle would be perfect here, I like the green splash of color and would possibly add a tiny spray of green (flowers or ribbon) tucked into the bow to tie in the colors. Either way, it's a wonderful idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh - that is so cute!!! I'm re-doing my dining room and I might just have to try that! I seem to have an affinity for lidless tea pots...LOL

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so stinkin adorable! Thanks for sharing...I'd love to do this project sometime.

    Nancy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10