“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Sweater Frames

As soon as I saw this on The Farmer's Wife blog I knew I was going to be making one!


http://thefarmerswifeiniowa.blogspot.com/2010/11/green-gifts-fair-preview.html


Attached a piece of an old sweater on a cardboard cut to fit the frame, used a spray on glue. Then added this ornament with hot glue. I added an ols button to the center.

What is so nice about this project is if you wanted to make it more sentimental, use a sweater fro someones childhood and attach a pair of their out grown mittens.

Also, it is easy to find a color that matches your living room colors and lots of different things can be added to make it interesting.


Well I actually made two......




Glittery words would be fun too!
Merry Christmas!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10