“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Canning Jar Lights

We did this years ago in our family room downstairs. fashioned after Hoss's Restaurants. Pie pans tin punched around the edges, the wide mouth caning jar rings were riveted onto the pans around a hole. I am not sure how my husband fastened it to the ceiling, but I do know you just need to unscrew the jar to change the light bulb. You do need to know about electrical work to do this project or hire someone who does!






5 comments:

  1. That is so cool! Absolutely love the idea!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that!!! So cool!!! I'm going to have to find a pie pan now...

    Happy Monday!
    ;-) robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great, I'd like that on my porch!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These lights look so great. Do they get to hot? How does the heat escape? sandi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10