“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas

Wishing everyone a Merry Christmas!
Here is a little look around my house at some of my favorite things.

Our new tree, an artificial German twig tree, filled with a lot of my handmade ornaments some ornaments that were gifts, chandilier prisms and some new gold and brown balls. Tree skirt is Granpas old wool blanket.
A vintage post card enclosed in glass, I bought years ago!

My favorite junk store find, a red sleigh and gigham bow.



Last years great find a wire tree to display my vintage family glass ornaments!


My fav vintage ornie!


I still have a couple of Christmas images to share so come back next week!!

2 comments:

  1. Oh I love that vintage ornie tree! And everything else! Very pretty. Have a wonderful Christmas day filled with lots of memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! So many beautiful ornaments ... I'm glad you keep them safe, and that you shared them with us.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10