“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Junk Ornament Exchange

Over on the Junk revolution website I joined fellow junkers in a junk ornament exchange. I sent my ornaments I made to "Diane in the Valley" she received them and so I am going to share the pics that I took before sending them to her.



The first one here is an angel made from a Christmas bulb, a crystal, old jewelry ring and a insert for a cookie press plus vintage lace and button.





The second one is a wreath, I glued random junk on a large washer, an old key placed just right so there would be a place for the wire hanger.





Here is a closer view of them both.



I will post what I receive as soon as I receive them!

8 comments:

  1. Junk ornaments! I LOVE this idea. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so unique and so fun, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness, these are absolutely amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh - those are GORGEOUS!!!!!! The washer is fantastic!

    ;-) Happy Friday!
    Robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great job!! I especially love your wreath! I do hope you'll join me at the end of Jan. for my "Junkle Bells All Year Round" blog party!! This would be a great post! I can't wait to copy/be inspired by your ornaments.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10