“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Some Things at Booth 65

Last weeks finds, old tattered quilt, childrens hankies, an amber etched bowl, feed scoop, childs ironing board, and a Firestone tire ashtray!
 
 
 
I took the tatered old quilt and made a Teddy Bear!
Sew Cute!

 
Another quilt, I found it is a small wall hanging or baby quilt.
 
 
 
I made two Heirloom Bears that will be posted soon!

1 comment:

  1. I have trouble passing up cheap tattered quilts ... but have had no clue as to what I should do with them. I LOVE the idea of a bear ... or a wall hanging.

    I always love seeing what you come up with, Jane. I've been having computer issues and can only comment once in a while - hope this one goes through. I especially loved your "Cheesy" post in February - you made me smile!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10