“If you want to get things you can’t buy in a store, you have to do things never thought of before.” -- Dr. Seuss

Thursday, May 31, 2012

A New Venture

On Easter day, my brother told me about a new antique mall opening up at anearby town. he had info about it and I went to check it out and we decided to rent a space and give it a try.

We are off to a good start, and are adding stuff every week. It has a kind of his and hers feel. My stuff on the right and his on the left! I'll try to add more pics this summer!

5 comments:

  1. GOOD for YOU!!! Looking good and I try to go weekly to keep it "fresh" looking!
    Congrat's and happy selling!
    deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose it's a good thing I'm all the way over here in Oregon ... I enlarged your photo and found at least a dozen things to drool over!!! And I really do like the 'his and hers' feel ... though some of the things I am drooling over are on "his" side!

    Good luck with this new venture - be sure to keep us updated as to your success!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What co-op are you in?? I'd like to stop by and see your treasures!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Ladies, I do go every week it is only 15 mins from our home, and trying different items along with my repurposed items. The shopis close to a state park so I am trying to find fishing and picnic items. It is located in York county PA in the town of Dover. Now I got to go yard sailing! Deb Jane

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definately someplace I would browse through. I have a typewriter table just like yours! Wonder what else I could find in there.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting!

01 09 10